Reflections on life
is a none hypnosis MP3 audio program of reflective thought, insight and considerations encompassing 16 tracks. This reflections on life recording is a must for those individuals who want to enhance their self-development and learning, or those in the caring profession who want additional resources to help their clients.
Reflections on Life by Michael draws upon years of experience in helping patients and clients to understand their thoughts and feelings and putting them into words. It isn’t always easy to find the right words to express how we think and feel, sometimes it feels almost impossible. This recording may help you to understand yourself a little more, and therefore increase your personal awareness.
The two introduction tracks are at the moment free to visitors of this site, the 14 other tracks can be downloaded,or sent to your mobile device to stream for up to 20 times each, giving you plenty of opportunity to relate to them.
- Continual Personal Development (1:22)
- Forgiving (1:45)
- Morals and Ethic (1:52)
- Shadow Fears (2:28)
- Self-Judging (3:03)
- Equations in Life (10:33)
- Understanding Feelings (7:25)
- Dare to do things differently (2:26)
- Three stages of healing (4:21)
- Accept Uniqueness of Self (2:52)
- In touch with nature (3:38)
- Each day - do something different (1:18)
- Armies of positive & negative thoughts (7:37)
- Light at the end of the tunnel (3:13)