Nurturing Workshops for Busy Women
10 am – 12 noon or 2 – 4 pm
£15 per session
Sunday 13th October 2019
Swainby Village Hall, North Yorkshire, UK
Instill Inner Compassion
Free Yourself from Guilt and Shame
Allow joy and peace to enter your life!
Does your life fee like a balancing act as you try to meet others’ needs at work and at home?
Are you running on full throttle with little time to stop and rest?
Do you feel emotional overloaded and constantly stressed and/or anxious?
Are you overly self critical and feel guilty most of the time?
Do you ever feel you lack a sense of purpose, or are confused about your direction in life?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to two or more of those questions, this workshop could be of benefit to you…….. How? May you ask!
Within this workshop you will be encouraged to:
1. Become “Still” and “Breathe”
2. Express your true feelings within a safe, compassionate space
3. Explore ways to release unhealthy thoughts, beliefs and reactions
4. Find compassion within to free yourself of damaging feelings such as guilt and shame
5. Access your Inner (Intuitive) Guide rather than your Inner Critic
The aim is to assist you in re-connecting with Feminine Wisdom from deep within your Heart and Creative Mind. This will enable you to make the right choices for yourself, and help create the lasting changes you desire and deserve in your life!
- Tags: Blog, Compassion, Intuition, Journey, Mindfulness, Nurturing, Reflect, Spiritual, Spiritual Awakening, Women